Cosmetic dentistry are all procedures that aim to improve the appearance of a patient’s teeth or gums. And that is easy now by the advanced techniques and materials.there is a wide range of treatment options that can help accomplish this like:
- Teeth whitening: Both the Zoom and Zolar whitening systems are available. Professional whitening uses a medical grade gel that contains hydrogen peroxide, and is sometimes used in conjunction with a light or laser.
- Veneers. Custom-made of a thin layer of porcelain, a veneer is applied to the face of a tooth to correct the appearance of discolored, small or misshapen teeth. They can also correct the appearance of gaps between teeth.
- Crowns. A crown is a cap that covers a damaged tooth to provide and/or improve its appearance, shape or alignment. Crowns can be tinted to match the color of a patient’s natural teeth.
- Dental implants. A dental implant is the most natural looking and functioning permanent replacement for missing teeth. it is surgically implanted into the patient’s jaw bone. The post is then affixed with a porcelain crown.
- Invisalign®. A game-changer in orthodontics, Invisalign utilizes a series of thin, clear plastic, removable aligner trays to straighten teeth. Unlike traditional metal braces, this method is nearly invisible, and pain-free.
In addition to all of these benefits,many cosmetic procedures, it also help in oral health as Veneers and crowns that protect the surface of teeth. A dental implant preserves the natural balance of a patient’s bite, which prevents a number of potential issues that can result from not filling the gap left by a lost or extracted tooth.